Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My Friend Stephan

My friend Stephan and his family (wife Belinda, sons Joshua and Caleb) are currently living in Rwanda where he is the National Director for World Relief. Stephan used to be the Director of International Programs for World Hope International where I worked during my Falls Church Fellows year. I got to know Stephan pretty well that year as we loved to kick back and talk theology, music, life, love, and dream of the perfect church together.

Every once in a while, they send out an update of their work in Rwanda. They are short, but always full of joy and hope. Here is a link to a few blogs that Stephan keeps up (when he can) but I hope that they point you to the work that people are doing with God around the world.

baumans.blogspot.com
underthemango.blogspot.com

I'm glad there are people like Stephan and Belinda working for reconciliation in Rwanda.

No comments: